- You select and join groups by subscribing to eusoh online.
- Once you have become a eusoh member, you can begin expense-sharing through three simple steps:
- Select and join a group (by creating a group or selecting a group to join)
- If and when expenses come up, you post a request to have the expense shared by the group
- You get reimbursed by the group
- You pay for a subscription only when you join a group that is actively sharing expenses
- At the end of each month, users submit costs and the system evaluates to see which cost can or cannot be shared by other members.
- The costs are shared through the system to disperse the burden fairly. Some months you may pay close to nothing, while other months you may pay a little more.
- If costs get more expensive, the platform automatically scales to bring more members in as needed (e.g. from other groups) to help share expenses at a reasonable cost to you.
Eusoh calculates the maximum amount of money you should have to pay in a given month.
- If the cost exceeds that predicted amount, eusoh will warranty their math for the amount over the predicted cost.
- The system is built on fundamental economic principles to fairly distribute and share costs, to protect consumers from excessively high costs, and to adhere to legal and regulatory guidelines.
Eusoh is currently available as a solution for pet owners to form groups to share unexpected veterinary expenses.
- You can use any veterinarian you wish.
- Covered costs for procedures are based on national averages, with allowances for variances by region.
- You submit expenses similar to submitting expenses at work.
- You take a photo of the receipt with your phone and upload it to eusoh.
- You answer just a few questions and the cost gets sent into the system.
- Audits are performed to verify that this payment really happened and that it is something the group agreed to cover.
- The system automatically calculates the spread between members and suggests reimbursement accordingly.
- The shared cost is based on national averages. The reimbursement will be for that average and a certain allowance over that average, to fairly account for a range of costs based on region or provider.
- If a procedure is less than the expected average, then your pro-rata share is waived completely. This practice promotes comparative shopping.
- A pro-rata share is the amount that you have to pay for the procedure. It promotes individual responsibility and participation in the crowd-sharing of costs.
- You may or may not have a monthly expense from crowd-sharing expenses in your group.
- If there is an expense, eusoh ensures that it will never go over a certain amount. The whole purpose of eusoh is to provide a more affordable way to cover expenses throughout the year.
- Eusoh also monitors for fraud to prevent abuse within any group.
- You can join or change groups at any given time.
The strength of the eusoh platform is its community. Experience the amazing benefits of eusoh by joining, participating, and relying on this crowd-sharing community!