Costs are shared within your group and community. At the end of each month, members submit costs and the system evaluates to see which costs can or cannot be shared by other members. The costs are shared throughout the system to disperse the burden fairly. Should the costs get more expensive, the system brings more members in as needed to help share at a reasonable cost to you.
Articles in this section
- Is Eusoh insurance?
- Does Eusoh operate outside of the US?
- Do I even need a safety net for my pet?
- What will my monthly payments be?
- Do you offer a multi-pet discount?
- How are costs shared?
- How will I know that I won’t have to spend a crazy amount in one month?
- How do I get reimbursed?
- I just got back from the vet - how long do I have to submit my expense to the system?
- Can you give me an example of an expense reimbursement?