Eusoh takes copyright seriously. If you believe content on our site is in violation of a copyright, please do notify us. We have policies in place to evaluate such notifications.
There are two methods you may utilize to notify us:
(1) You may utilize the online form linked here or follow the steps listed.
(2) You may deliver an email to email@example.com - but it MUST detail all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) allegedly infringed;
- Identification of material claimed to be infringing, reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact the complaining party (address, phone number, email address etc.);
- A statement that the “complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law”; and,
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of copyright owner.